If you want to heat the milk to the temperature that is most suitable for the baby in the shortest time, if you want to keep the milk in a precise and desired temperature, OMORC bottle warmer will perfectly meet your satisfaction.
Voltage: 220-240V ~ 50 / 60 Hz
Heating Time: 1-16 minutes
Temperature for Keeping Warm: 35-85℃ /95℉- 185℉
1* Bottle Warmer
1* 30ml Measuring Cup
1* Auxiliary Ring
1* Bottle Basket
1* User Manual
1. Place the bottle warmer on a dry flat where children can’t reach.
2. Do not move the bottle warmer during the use or when it contains hot liquids.
3. The milk bottle should be put into the bottle basket with some space left.
4. The bottle warmer should be cooled down for about 15 minutes before the next use.
5. Do not touch the main chamber during operation or right after the operation.
6. Do not forget to unplug the power plug after each use.
7. You’d better add the water amount or working time if the heated milk or baby food is not warm enough.
8. Before feeding your baby, it’s necessary to check the temperature of the milk or baby food.
9. Food should not be heated for a long time.
10. During the heating, please do not touch the bottle to prevent steam burns
11. After heating, please shake the bottle to ensure that the milk is evenly heated.