1) The accessories of the item DO NOT include an adapter.
2) Why the TV can’t receive the channel or receive less channel than before after connected the TV Antenna?
If your house is near the TV tower, please do not use the Amplifier together with the TV antenna, or the TV may receive less channel or none.
If your house is far away from the TV tower, the TV can’t receive more channels at the usual time; you can use the Amplifier together with the TV antenna, then the TV can receive more channels.
3) Please find out channels available in your area via the websites: “dtv.gov/maps” and “antennaweb.org.”
4) To get the strongest signal reception, please place the antenna on the window without obstacles such as big trees or buildings.
1) Coaxial Cable : 16.5ft length
2) Connector Type: F/IEC Male
3) Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
4) Working Frequency: 47~230MHz,470~862MHz
5) Gain: 28-32 dBi (with amplifier)
6) Impedance: 75O
7) Range: 50 miles